“Lovley Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Authentic Italian Cuisine, staff were excellent and had a vast knowlege of the menu and wine list. very impressed

1  Thank Harry S
There are newer reviews for Sorrento Italian Restaurant

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I spent a weekend in Stroud,and we really enjoyed our time in Sorrento. there was a nice atmosphere and the food and service was first class. We wanted something more unique than pizzahut and Bellaitalia. If you want the waiter to take your coats and pour your wine, eat freshly cooked food and delicious sweets, this is the place for you.
I has the Carbonara for starters and the Calzone for the main meal. My wife had the Gamberoni and the chicken dish ,Both of us were very satisfied with the food. My wife also had a Tiramisu. "It was to die for!" she said. We ordered the house wine and it was very nice.
The total came to over £50 but It was worth going there for the proper Italian experience. Ideal for a very special occasion.well done ,We will be back soon

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We've visited the restaurant twice so far and on both occasions it was great. The combination of fast service, delicious food and friendly atmosphere makes the place worth visiting. We'll be back with our friends and family.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My first visit to Sorrento's although had heard good things from others who had been here. I was not disappointed. Service excellent with friendly and attentive staff, food excellent and hot. Surroundings tasteful and comfortable. Good value for money. Definitely worth another visit in the not too distant future.

1  Thank SueJH-19
Reviewed December 19, 2012

me and my friends went to sorrento's last wednesday to stock up before our night out. we didnt have a booking but still they happily seated us a table for 7. the service was very quick and we drinks sorted within 2 minutes. out of the 7 of us, 3 of us had a pizza each. margherita which was very delicious, parmaham and rocket which my friend was very pleased with and a pepperoni and anchovie pizza which also went down very nicely. the other 4 all had the lasagna's and calleloni's which by the look on there faces, was very delicious! all in all a very nice restaurant with great food (Y) they expecting to see us again in the near future.