“Cocktails”
Review of The Corner House

The Corner House
Ranked #17 of 193 Restaurants in Stroud
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great cocktails and brilliant food!!! Well done team corner house! Will defo return! I had the chicken breast and a friend had the hake, we were a table of 6 and really enjoyed our night thank you!!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Corner House is part cocktail bar, part restaurant; it was fairly quiet on a Tuesday evening with some lively music in the bar. The waiter was solicitous and took care of my partner's dietary requirements. My monkfish wrapped in bacon was a fairly small portion, but came with a delicious ratatouille. My partner's hake was better value with prawns, vegetables and plenty of egg noodles.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

On a Tuesday night in Stroud there aren't a huge amount of options to dine out, but it doesn't matter because The Corner House is open and therefore a delicious meal is in store. With a fairly varied menu, and there are always a couple of tempting specials. You can enjoy a well made cocktail at the friendly bar, and the wine list has all the favourites. Food always perfectly cooked, and a steady regular staff ensure that your night runs smoothly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Went on a Wednesday, was a very nice meal. The food was fanastic and the cocktails were also very good. The trip was enjoyed by by all and I would definitely go again. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Popped in for breakfast and was a bit taken back that it was £10 for a Full English but when it came I was blown away. I travel regularly all over the world and UK for business and I must say, this is the best breakfast I ever remember having. It was huge and amazing... I’m a bit of a food critic in my spare time so take it from me presentation, flavour, quality, temperature all spot on. A really nice surprise and highly recommended. Washed down with a glass of Prosecco. Highly recommended and what a lovely place.

1  Thank xenon1977