Lovely room, recommend the Stag with its deep bath in the corner of the room. Very comfy bed asleep within minutes! Great view over the square, great shops! Perfect location for other visits to neighbouring towns. The pub itself very tastefully decorated, wonderfully relaxing. Good breakfast, great service. Would be good to have small chest of drawers in the room beside the wardrobe as storage limited for two over 4 nights, otherwise a perfect break! We hope to come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are intending to stay overnight, there are five rooms to choose from, ranging from the stunning “Stag”, with a free standing bath in the bedroom, to the snug “Fallow”. All rooms have been recently re-furbished, blending ancient stone and woodwork, with contemporary style and sophistication.Some come back hoping to meet The White Hart Hotel’s non-paying guest, a friendly ghost whom the locals have nicknamed ‘George’. He sometimes manifests as a vertical white light after closing time in the bar, but only rarely appears as a figure – and then apparently for a reason. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The White Hart Stow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Hart Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The White Hart Stow Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds