We first stayed at this hotel 18 months ago and promised ourselves we would go back, and we are later this month. We are really looking forward to staying in this traditional inn with its great atmosphere, food and rooms. Great location and you can park (which is difficult in Stow!). On our first visit i asked for flowers etc to be in the room for our arrival, this was all organised by the hotel with perfection and got our stay off to a memorable start. We choose the smallest room which was very wise as it is over the archway and you do not get any noise from the bar. It is also very romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are intending to stay overnight, there are five rooms to choose from, ranging from the stunning “Stag”, with a free standing bath in the bedroom, to the snug “Fallow”. All rooms have been recently re-furbished, blending ancient stone and woodwork, with contemporary style and sophistication.Some come back hoping to meet The White Hart Hotel’s non-paying guest, a friendly ghost whom the locals have nicknamed ‘George’. He sometimes manifests as a vertical white light after closing time in the bar, but only rarely appears as a figure – and then apparently for a reason. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms and Agoda so you can book your The White Hart Stow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Hart Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The White Hart Stow Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds