We had cottage no3 and we loved it! It was something a bit different with its little living area and the bedroom upstairs which meant it provided more space than just a bed in a room and it was immaculately clean too. The staff were friendly and helpful and we were more than happy with it.
The pub itself is nothing to hugely rave about but nothing to particularly complain about either, i just preferred one or two of the other pubs in the area. I wasn't wild about the food but perhaps I just picked badly... or they just aren't very good at salads! My partner really enjoyed what he had though and I have to say the chips were fantastic. Plus I did think the breakfast was rather good.
I would stay here again I'm sure of that and would recommend it - well I recommend getting a cottage if you can anyway as I can't comment on the rooms in the main part of the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Arms is a quirky raditional Country Inn offering a warm welcome with traditional English food, real ales and wines available both in the ground floor pub and 1st floor restaurant with views of the Market Square, whilst our cosy bedrooms and cottage rooms offer the perfect place to base yourself when exploring the beautiful countryside and local Cotswold attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms and HostelWorld so you can book your The Kings Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds