Our standard room was a cozy and characterful suite layout with modern amenities - overall very good. The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly...no hassle checking in. The bar was cozy and they do good deals of food and drink together. At breakfast you have to choose either continental or cooked (might have been nice to dip into both but I don't think you can). The cooked was very good. Definitely recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Arms is a quirky raditional Country Inn offering a warm welcome with traditional English food, real ales and wines available both in the ground floor pub and 1st floor restaurant with views of the Market Square, whilst our cosy bedrooms and cottage rooms offer the perfect place to base yourself when exploring the beautiful countryside and local Cotswold attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your The Kings Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- The Kings Arms Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds