We just spent a very pleasant 2 night break here. This was our second visit and we feel it represents very good value for money when compared to other hotels in the area.
It doesn't pretend to be something that it isn't. ie. it offers very comfortable, old style country accomodation with particular attention to personal service and good quality home-cooked food. Whereas many hotels in the Cotswolds have gone very upmarket and have become the exclusive preserve of the wealthy "city-types"
Just one negative observation from our room..the en-suite bathroom, whilst spotlessly clean, needed modernisation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds