We spent one night in the Stow Lodge Hotel and it was delightful. We were in the separate building (the Coach Building, maybe?) and it was perfect. The room was large enough, the bathroom big and spotless, with a great shower. The room had lots of storage - could have stayed longer - and even a vanity for makeup!
We ate a delicious breakfast in the very English dining room. Great service, very nice staff. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds