Stow on the wold is a very pretty town and a great base to explore the Cotswolds. The Stow Lodge Hotel is well located in the towns main square. The hotel has a great ambience with loads of old world charm. The staff were very friendly and service was good. The room was comfortable however, as other reviewers have mentioned, the church bells can be a little disturbing and the main road near the annexe is busy. Only dined in the restaurant for breakfast which was OK. The only complaint was that we did not have wifi in our room. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds