We've been here several times and just LOVE it. It's perfectly located to explore the Cotswolds, right in the middle of Stow but set back from the town square in beautifully kept gardens which make it so peaceful. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. It has a comfy lounge with a lovely open fire, a cosy bar area and a pleasant restaurant with delicious breakfasts. The bedrooms are roomy and comfortable and the huge white fluffy bath towels are a treat. The whole hotel is spotlessly clean. If you don't want to eat in the hotel - the food is great btw - Stow has several great pubs and restaurants to choose from. A fabulous hotel in a lovely market town. Totally recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds