This is the sort of hotel that my parents would have loved and many pensioners are clearly still enjoying it. It is olde worlde charm and the sort of solid food that suits its clientele very well. Service is good and the welcome is friendly. There are electric heaters in the bedrooms which can be cold. There is a big car park and the hotel is well situated towards the top of the town. Its a good hotel that plays to its audience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds