“Excellent Sunday lunch”

Cutler's Restaurant
Cuisines: British, European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gloucestershire
“Excellent Sunday lunch”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

An excellent Confit Duck starter followed by wonderful Roast Beef with traditional trimmings followed by an enormous Eton Mess tower to die for made this a really lovely Sunday lunch. The genuine welcome and relaxed atmosphere to enjoy an aperitif while selecting from the menu is quite special (but not for those in a hurry, which I was not). Perfect and attentive service

• Visited October 2013

Annapolis, Maryland
“Away from the Crowd, Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Outside of Stow on the Wold, this place is a great place, with quiet ambience, good food and excellent service. We had the grilled plaice with broad beans and new potatoes. For dessert, we had the chocolate mousse, which was also excellent. There was a good selection of wines by the glass (choice of 125 cl or 250 cl), carafe or bottle. Well worth the trip from Stow. Better yet, stay on the premises (Number Four at Stow).

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 30POP
Oxford, United Kingdom
“great place great staff great food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have visited cutlers many times and have not been disappointed . the food is excellent and i have never had a complaint . the sunday lunch is to die for . The staff could not be more welcoming . I LIKE THE FACT YOU ORDER BEFORE YOU ARE SEATED . there is less of a rushed feeling , time to relax and have a drink too. The best place to eat in the area and would recommend to anyone .

• Visited July 2013
“Good food but really average service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Nice ambience in this restaurant. However, the service model is infuriating. You arrive, wait in the lounge for an hour whilst orders taken. Then we go to table expecting food to arrive quickly. Not so. Why not show people to their table, take orders and then bring out the food? Call me old fashioned! The quality of food was good and the wine list was also adequate. Ood food but be ready to wait.

Visited July 2013
London
“Poor service”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I wanted to treat my family to a nice dinner in our holiday to the wolds - and I specially choose this restaurant to mark the occasion. Hence, I called and booked on Thu, 11th jul 13, night for a place on dinner on Friday night for 1930. I also asked if they catered for Vegetarians and got the confirmation they did. I had also asked for a table that would cater for 6 including my twin girls of 6 minths to keep either the push chair or carry cots next to us.

Two things that we were disappointed with is the food choice we had as vegetarians - very limited and the rather curt response that we were late and they were busy for any specials (I had called to inform we will be 15 mins late as our 6 month old twin girls were unsettled) and secondly the lady's (one of the owners) concern, in the first instance, for other guests occupying a table next to us than allowing us to keep our babies next to us.

In all, we felt quite odd and suffice it to say that my Parents were aghast at the experience; not least the £120 we paid for the less than satisfactory dinner and treatment we got.

I thought I should write to express my disappointment - so in future other guests do not inadvertently have such an experience - which I hope is a rarity at this establishment, given our past experiences.

• Visited July 2013