Lovely hotel but quite far from the village situated on a busy road. Rooms are well equipped lovely fluffy towels & the staff are very attentive. Food is gorgeous - evening meal & breakfast were delicious. B&B is expensive & more than we had wanted to pay but had difficulty finding accomodation for one night at weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Number Four at Stow Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow Hotel & Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds