We just stayed 4 nights at Number Four and found it to be an excellent choice. They upgraded us to a suite, which was airy and so comfortable after a day of sightseeing. The food at Cutler's was excellent and the breakfast buffet was more than we needed. The staff, especially Karen (who always seemed to be there) were always friendly and helpful. The front desk reception always asked where we were off to, and gave suggestions too. Loved the tea and coffee (and cookies!) in the room - a small thing but much appreciated! Lots of space to unpack clothes too! Thanks so much for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds