!st Class. The room; the location; the staff; the food; everything. A bit surprised that the night concierge and breakfast waitress wore jeans but it really didnt spoil a lovely weekend break. The room was very recently decorated etc but beautiful. Quiet. Clean. Stylish etc. One of the best hotels i have stayed in. Diners with more knowledge than me might criticise the wine list but it was certainly good enough for me. Lamb and Venison main courses were beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds