Four very happy nights spent at this stylish establishment,very characterfull and breakfasts to die for.
Very charming and attentive staff,nothing was to much trouble.
Painswick is situated in the southern Cotswolds, a much under rated area.It is in my oppinion one of the most beautyful and interesting parts of the uk. The veiw from the hill fort on Painswick Beacon is just stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully located family run newly refurbished restaurant with rooms in the heart of the acclaimed Cotswolds, we are close to the Regency Spa town of Cheltenham with its colonnaded high street of top name shops and famous racecourse, though still rural enough to enjoy the many walking paths and bridal ways of this lovely county. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your St Michael's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Restaurant Hotel Painswick
- St. Michaels Restaurant And Bed And Breakfast
- St Michael's Painswick, England