2,653 results
All reviews snug bar stable room king charles suite noir room garden room lovely hotel coaching inn excellent stay high street short break two night stay lots of character four poster sunday lunch open fire evening meal both nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved staying at this wonderful old coaching inn...so much history, but beautifully updated with all the comforts. The room was comfy and spacious, and opened onto an outdoor terrace which we enjoyed. Lovey food, warm and friendly staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart R, Manager at White Hart Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mary H,
Thank you for your lovely review, i will pass your comments onto the team.
Do visit again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked this hidden gem just by doing a quick search on Expedia. As it was for one night, the price looked reasonable so just booked it. When I arrived I found out they had upgraded me for free to the Kind Charles room which was beautiful. The reception team were so amazing and looked after me really well at dinner and breakfast. Only wish I stayed for longer.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart R, Manager at White Hart Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear brakrao,
Thank you for a great review. I am glad to hear we were able to upgrade you, thats always a nice welcoming touch.
I will pass your lovely comments onto the reception team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I spent 5 days at the White Hart Royal in Moreton in Marsh . We absolutely loved it . The staff and service was wonderful . Everyone was so genuine and friendly .

We had booked a Classic Twin room and on arrival was shown a double . Quick fix and a cuppa we were shown to 203 . We loved our room , beautifully decorated , lots of space , view of the High St and large bathroom.

King Charles 1 stayed there and the rooms are beautifully decorated with antiques.

We enjoyed the Snug for a cool cider and the dining room for breakfast and dinner .

Would highly recommend the White Hart Royal.

Dear Sweetlassie,
Thank you for such a wonderful review, i will pass your lovely comments on to the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel, such lovely friendly staff, room was so cosy. Great breakfast. Hotel in really good location.
Will come back again, looking forward to staying in the Oxford garden room and bring our dog Ruby too.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Q1077APlaurad,
Many thanks for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay over your Birthday celebration and that Ruby enjoyed too! Please do visit again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a brilliant time at the wedding down the road and met up with other friends who were also staying at the White Hart Royal. The White Hart Hotel employs very lovely staff who work hard to make it a friendly hotel. Would not hesitate on returning to spend another couple of nights later in the year or next.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart R, Manager at White Hart Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jhinto661310,
Thank you for your kind review.
I do agree with you, the team work very hard to ensure our guests have the best possible experience and i am glad that we have delivered that to you and your friends.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.