We stayed at the hotel as part of our honeymoon having thought it looked nice online. We booked a 4 poster room thinking it would be quite luxurious but I have to say we were really disappointed on being shown to the room, so much so that we thought of leaving and finding somewhere else. The room was very small and placed up in the attic with 2 very small windows in the roof, so it was quite dark and claustrophobic feeling. Whilst clean, the décor was uninspiring and overall reminded me of a cheap bed and breakfast. I did feel slightly cheated as a honeymoon can't be repeated and this certainly wasn't what I was hoping for, and at £125 per night, I don't feel represented good value for money. On the plus side the location is good, and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester