We came across The Corinium almost by accident while looking for a bed for the night in Cirencester, and were fortunate to get the last four-poster room available. This is a very nice little hotel, with ample free parking and WiFi, within a few minutes walk of the town centre.
As other reviewers have mentioned, the stairs to the top of the house are very steep, but help is on hand for those who need it. The owner and manager were helpful and welcoming, the bar is cosy and friendly, and the hotel has a nice relaxed atmosphere. No complaints
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester