We stayed in this hotel last night 18.8.12 we found it excellent. 5 minute walk into town. The staff were very pleasant, helpful and unlike your chain hotels they had a sense of humour and we felt like people & not just a number. The hotel had bags of atmoshere & plenty of olde worlde charm. It was clean & had everything you needed in the rooms. Some of the reviews say it was dark but if you want bright and plastic without atmosphere then this is not for you. Without a doubt we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester