A mix of old world Cotswold charm, and in places modern renovation gives you an ideal hotel to explore the region. We stayed for one night only, after a Xmas Party night. Room #2 that were booked into was spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. The compact shower room was to die for...one of the few hotels that I have stayed in with a mirror tall enough for my 6ft frame to see to shave with out bending my knees! The staff are courteous and very efficient at all times... and if the chef is not Michelin star awarded then he should be...the dinner menu has so many choices...and the food is scrumptious. Breakfast likewise...cereals, fruit juices.. continental or full English...take your pick? I think that some of the negative comments about this hotel are misplaced in the extreme....couldn't fault this hotel, staff, decor, or food. I would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester