“Fantastic house,perfect vocation!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Perhaps the most beautiful unspoilt valley in The Cotswolds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sea_chang
Shanghai, China
“Fantastic house,perfect vocation!”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I find the house via website during I planning my family vocation in Cotswolds, UK. And at the first sight of the beautiful pics we loves it at all! We change our plan because of the minimum stay requirement, even as the higher price than other B&B, evan as the far location.
But when we arrived the house on 30th June, I think it iworth every penny was paid! It is such a fantastic house surrouding in a typical peaceful and beautiful England county.The house are spacious to a big family like us, the kitchen is amazing, the bathrooms and bedrooms are very comfortable and clean,the livingroom is such a ideal living room, everything are perfect just like the pictures. Of course, the swiming pool is an heaven for kids.Here is just like home.
Joan, the host, is a very charming lady, very kind and polite,give us many suggestions about the Cotswolds which are very helpful.
We spend four nights in the house, it is the longest stay during our UK vocation. But I wish we could stay for more days! I definitely recommend this house and will absolutely stay here when I am back to Cotswolds.
By the way, for the location I think driving to here is a best option.
完美的假期!棒极了的体验!相信我,如果你希望有一个完美的家庭假期,住这里不会错。房子里的每一间房,每一个角落都非常的精致,装修很有英国特色,和照片上没有差别。周边环境很幽静,马儿牛儿悠闲的在周边吃草,一派祥和的乡村景象。房子里几乎有你所需要的一切,厨房、壁炉、泳池、洗衣房、按摩浴缸…… 可以的话,多停留几天吧,这里是Cotswolds区的精华。

Your age range 35-49
Jul 17, 2015
Dear Sea,

Your family were a pleasure to have stay at the house, the children were charming, it was lovely to meet you all. Thank you, and thank you for the gifts' you left very kind and much appreciated, Kind Regards,
Pye806
“The Perfect House”
Reviewed October 29, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Springfield House is a beautiful home. We stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed all the house has to offer even the pool that can be heated in October. We were staying there for my daughter's wedding and it was perfect. The backdrop of fields and the beautiful decor of the house made the photographer's job very easy.

A wonderful few days, full of happy memories. Finally, I have to say the Arger was a sensation cooking the best Sunday lunch you could ask for.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful furnishings and decor
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Feb 19, 2016
Thank you, very pleased you enjoyed the house.

josiep45
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful property in a perfect location”
Reviewed October 12, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed with my family for a celebration and we all had a great time. The accommodation and beautiful location meant that we all left relaxed after a great reunion. The owner of the property couldn't have been more helpful and was extremely welcoming.

Feb 19, 2016
Thank you Josie much appreciated.

Sherrysho...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect & just beautiful in every sense”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

The owner went out of her way & booking policy to accommodate us for 4 nights during the high season. The service we received before & during our stay was friendly, warn & professional. We were met on arrival by a warm welcome and a huge hamper full of goodies & local produce.
It was the perfect accommodation for our large family reunion to celebrate my mother's 80th birthday, 5 double beds all en-suite, comfortable, spacious, luxury yet homely with a real country feel. The location is perfect, private with superb countryside views of the Cotswolds from all the rooms and with a swimming pool, tennis court and lovely walks from the doorstep. We didn't feel the need to venture out any further. I would highly recommend Springfield Country House and would love to go back again and again. A BIG thanks from myself and my family to Joan for her warm hospitality and kindness. Looking forward to a stay at her Devon country house next year!

Feb 19, 2016
Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated.

Joan.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing