“Amazing taste sensation.”
Review of Stacked Lunch Bar

Stacked Lunch Bar
Ranked #13 of 125 Restaurants in Cirencester
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Lunch bar offering a wide range of hot and cold fast lunch options. Eat-in or take away
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing taste sensation.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Why have I only just discovered Stacked? About to go for the third time in 3 days. Amazing food, amazing service - I can't praise it enough - fabulous prices too - I know where I am getting lunch again today!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank CazzyWidd

“Best lunch in town”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I regularly visit Stacked for lunch. Fantastic range of lunch options all made right in front of you. There are all sorts of gluten free and 'clean eating' options. The staff are incredibly friendly and nothing is ever too much trouble. I have recommended this little gem to many of my friends and colleagues and will continue to spread the word. Keep up the great work ladies!

1 Thank Hatbat21
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant plus for Cirencester”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We love Stacked, they also deliver to our work which is amazing as it is healthy. Love this place always clean and tidy.

• Visited December 2013
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Where was I before Stacked came into my life?”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I am a regular here, absolutely love the choice and the price! I haven't been disappointed yet. Lovely friendly staff and the owners know me by name (not sure this is a good thing!!) I have challenged myself to eat everything on the menu but I keep coming back to the firecracker chicken salad (I have noodles instead of leaves) Yummy! Would 100% recommend. Most of my colleagues eat here as our lunch treat!

• Visited December 2013
“Best 'value for money' lunch in Cirencester”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Visited Stacked for the first time yesterday. How could I have missed this gem?
Great menu choice, delicious wraps, friendly staff and really good value for money. You can't ask for more than that really.

• Visited October 2013