“wonderful cafe”

Cuisines: British
Description: Co located with Cirencester Arcade
Description: Co located with Cirencester Arcade
Reviewed September 7, 2013

wonderful café, first time visited, lovely cake and great staff, very welcoming, very clean and spacious, it was not over busy, which we like, it was peaceful. first time we have ever been to Cirencester and glad we find ann's pantry.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I found this little cafe on my college lunch break, and thought I would try it out. I had a bacon, brie and cranberry panini. Which I thoroughly enjoyed. I sat in the lounge area as it was nice and peaceful (plus the seats were like well comfy!!). As I went to pay the friendly waitress noticed my student card and said that they now give students a ten percent discount if you show them your student card at the til.
I now come here on a regular basis and I am working my way through their delightful menu. The food is wonderful and the price is just right. Defiantly recommend this cafe to everyone!!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Lose yourself for hours in this warren of needful things from antique and modern jewellery to crockery to furniture and more! Wonderfully friendly staff happily assist you and demonstrate a real passion for this lovely shop. A large cheerful tearoom with a good menu makes this a must see when you are in Cirencester. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Me and my husband had just moved to the Cirencester area, and we found this little gem of a cafe inside the local bric a brac shop. We were spoilt for choice! I finally decided on cheesy chilli nachos from the specials board and my husband choose a beef casserole from the menu. We were both very pleased with our meals and cleared our plates. We then took home some chocolate fudge cake. The staff were wonderful. And we were served pretty quickly. We were greeted with a smile and also had a chat with the friendly waitress. We would defffinatly recommend this little gem to anyone and we will definitely come back!

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Received a flyer at work for takeaways, did not even know this place was in town centre ordered our lunch by phone , was ready in minutes of me arriving but had nice chat with very friendly waitress . We will be having lunch out more often . Lovely food