“guaranteed one of the best in England”
Review of Piazza Fontana

Piazza Fontana
Ranked #8 of 128 Restaurants in Cirencester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nice Local Restaurant Serving Good Value Food In A Friendly Atmosphere.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Yet again we traveled from swindon to cirencester to the Piazza Fontana for my mothers 76th birthday meal . Even though we have a few Italian restaurants in Swindon i would always travel to come to Piazza Fontana. If you do go of an evening especially fridays and saturdays you would prob have to book as it do get busy. The meals are presented well and the taste is amazing. The staff are very friendly and Milco who is the restaurant manager is just such a happy young man who wants to please all his customers . Guaranteed you will NOT be dissapointed and you can not fault this Italian restaurant. Thankyou again for a wonderful meal

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

After walking up an alleyway, we enterered the restaurant and were greeted by friendly staff and taken to our table. The menu was varied and we were also offered specials by different but equally nice staff. We both had different pizzas, and both were delicious. Warning though, they ain't small! Cant fault anything here. A real change from the normal highstreet Italian food. If we lived nearer we'd be regulars.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We booked a table here for my birthday celebration. When we arrived we where greated with a smile and shown to our table, the restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and very popular. The staff where polite and helpful. The food was fantastic the best Italian I've had and it was not just pizza and pasta the menue choice and variety was excellent. The icing on the cake for me was when the sweet came they had put a candle in it and the staff sang happy birthday to me, even the other clients in the restaurant joined in. Thanks for making my evening special.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

After trying Piazza Fontana on my own, and being so Impressed, I booked my Xmas dinner with my wife there. Absolutely Amazing!!!

We had a bottle of sardinian Vermentino (white) which complimented our food. We had a mixed sardinian antipasto with carasau bread and a selection of goodnesses from Italy. Really a unique treat.

Then we had a seafood pasta, it was delicious. You could tell everything was fresh.

Such a pity this place is in Cirencester, would it had been in London it would be so famous you could't find a free table for months!! I am sure they will go a long way. Keep up with the good job guys!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

we tried this little gem on the off chance for lunch one day and really it was 5 star in our eyes.
very welcoming and food was absolutely fantastic.can't fault this place one little bit.
will always go back again and again.you will not be disappointed. ENJOY