“Curry smashed out of the park (not literally though, that would be messy)”
Review of Sultan

Sultan
Ranked #24 of 126 Restaurants in Cirencester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "At Sultan we pride ourselves on the friendliness of our service and the high quality of our food. Special Banquet Night every Wednesday £11.95".
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Curry is ace, isn't it? I will answer that for you. It is ace. It's my favourite food, and this was the best curry I have had in a long, long time, possibly since the first time I went to Rusholme.

I like a screamingly hot curry, so I asked if one could be put together and they brought me back a superb dish of super-hot chicken phall with a splendid flavour, which took some doing to get so much flavour as well as heat into it.

Ms. Red V had a rich, thick king prawn dansak in a glorious sweet and sour lentil sauce which she declared to be the best curry she has ever had. Praise indeed!

The staff were excellent, the price was exceptionally reasonable and the staff were friendly and exceptionally good natured. This is a little gem of a place and I can honestly say I wasn't expecting much from a curry house somewhat off the beaten curryhouse track. Top notch!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Food very good.. will not be returning as a member of the waitering team was very very rude for no reason! talked down to us and made us feel very uncomfortable. This was the second visit, the first visit the same waiter made a sarcastic remark when we were ordering a drink.
He clearly has an attitude problem and clearly in the wrong job.
Word of mouth of the event will now be passed on

2  Thank Linda B
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Everything was delicious, tasted freshly cooked and arrived very quickly. it was one of the nicest curries I have had. The naan bread was very fresh. The service was perfect. The waiters were all friendly and helpful. It does not look like much from outside as the restaurant is above a shop but once inside it was clean and smart. We went at 6.30 with kids so it was fairly quiet but this did not detract from our experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have eaten here several times with my wife as we live locally. The food has never ceased to be as expected and excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending the restaurant.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My friend and I ate here as we had read that it was very good.
Food was fab, prices very good and staff very attentive without being 'in your face'