“Everything very good”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Everything is new and clean. The service excellent, very good food, very tender lamb. I asked for a not too spice plate and it was perfect. Amazing namb bread. Open on Sunday evening. Nice place..44 pounds including tip for popodom, starter and main for two, plus a large cobra rice and namb bread.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Best Indian in Cheltenham. Food amazing, service is friendly and not to expensive. Will definitely go again

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Excellent food. Much better atmosphere and surroundings since the refurb. Prices have increased since the refurb, but more varied menu and excellent value. Tried chicken tarka this week, well presented and very tasty. Friendly staff. We would go again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Had a very pleasant meal here after Day 3 of the Cheltenham Festival. Good flavour to the curry and good meat content. Service was friendly and efficient.

Guiness was out of a can which was a bit dissapointing, otherwise a good experience overall, would definitely return.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I eat curry 2-3 times a week and I'm trying to try different restaurants as often as possible. However, I wish I'd never tried Kashmir. I rang up and placed an order for delivery, it was really noisy in the background and the man on the phone was really rude and said I had a bad signal, even though I rang from my land line... He said it would take about 40 minutes and it took around 120 minutes. So far I'm not that bothered, bad things happens.
But when the food finally got here and we sat down to eat it, I was shocked of how bad it was, I had a Lamb Madras and my missus a Lamb Dansak, we couldn't eat the lamb cus it was so chewy and full of fatty bits. My madras had no flavour whatsoever, just really hot. The keema nan bread had practically no meat, was dry and chewy. The poppadoms were old and tasted funny and so did the mint sauce. We also had one tarka dhal and the lentils were hard and tasted old, no seasoning and oily. I normally don't write bad reviews cus it's not worth the hassle, but I warn everyone who is thinking of eating at Kashmir, DON'T, of all the curries I've had in my life, this is by far the worst food I've ever had.