“Great Cocktails”
Review of Monty's Brasserie

Monty's Brasserie
Ranked #52 of 448 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: European, British, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Great Cocktails”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Haven't eaten here but had a few drinks and the Cocktails are fantastic, they also do a good value happy hour. Just a short walk from the centre of town, good atmosphere on weekend nights.

Visited December 2012

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been to Monty's a few time and I really like the quality of service we get when we are there and their food is the best I have had in this part of the country. Their prices are not for everyone however I can confidently say you get what you pay for.

London
“Overwhelmed on V-day”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went to the brasserie for Valentines' day and the staff were excellent, they were very busy indeed which I feel may have slightly overwhelmed the kitchen. The food was good, not outstanding but it was served beautifully and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. I'll definitely go back on a quieter night.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Valentine's Evening 2013”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I took my partner here for Valentines Night . We both had a fantastic evening.
The atmosphere was just right , the food was cooked to perfection and the service
brilliant. To end the evening we made our way down to the cocktail bar to listen to Javier Moreno strum his flamenco style on his guitar.

“Lovely night at Monty's Cocktail bar”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had a friend come to visit and we decided we wanted to go to a nice cocktail bar for some relaxed drinks. Monty's far exceeded our expectations. We only went for drinks so cannot comment on the food, but the staff were amazing, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. The drinks were great, possibly the best mojito I've ever had! There was live music which was brilliant and the bar and seating was clean and comfortable. Had a really lovely night and would really recommend.