Review Highlights

from $44.44
More Info
from $15.24
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Ended up in here after midnight on a Friday night. £3 to get in, cheap drinks, friendly staff and lots of loud heavy rock and punk music. Didn't think that places like this existed any more. The world's a better place for places like the 2 pigs.
Will definitely go back again next time I'm in Cheltenham

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank 2housty
Reviewed February 11, 2016 via mobile

This is not a place you would expect to see me in. Very gothic and considering I'm still living in the rave generation I did look out of place. The downstairs was playing very heavy music and wasn't sure how long I'd stay. I was convinced to order a kettle at the bar. What an awesome drink. It was an actual kettle which tasted like vimto but got you wasted. Once I chilled out and went with the flow we went upstairs to a huge mix of music and women wearing stuff straight out of Ann summers. I have to say I bizarrely enjoyed my self. Way out of the mainstream good job.

Date of experience: February 2016
4  Thank BenH4263
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

Lovely staff and a nice escape from the awful music you find in most clubs. The fact it has two seperate rooms to dance in is great, mainly rock downstairs then everything from motown, 70's 80's 90's, indie classics through to old school pop upstairs.

2  Thank holski53
Reviewed September 13, 2014 via mobile

Used to be my regular haunt when i lived im cheltenham and always visit on my return. Somewhere to drink and socialise in a place that caters for my indie/alternative taste in music

1  Thank 175jimj
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My love for the two pigs comes from the music which is played here. It's the only club in Cheltenham where you can hear, Green day, The Smiths, Sum 41, The Futureheads and the Pokemon theme tune played in one night.
The drinks are cheap and if you can put up with a bit of grime/sticky floor then you'll have an awesome night :)

Date of experience: April 2014