The Montpellier Chapter Spa

from $34.35
from $101.80
from $20.36
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I bought a package to include a REN facial and massage. The facilities are lovely and I was lucky to have the relaxation room to myself as the spa was very quiet. Great selection of REN products to try before and after treatments. The receptionist was very friendly and my facial was good, but not outstanding. Overall, a very relaxing morning!

Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

I'd taken my wife away for her birthday, our hotel had pulled out on the fact that they didn't have any room for treatments so contacted Malmaison. Nothing was too much trouble for them, they made us feel very welcome, we had a couples full body with a manicure/pedicure. Gave my wife a birthday present and the massages were out of this world. Amy and Lauren were amazing and would definitely recommend :)! 2 very relaxed and happy customers. Will return if we come back to Cheltenham, thanks girls!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2016

Absolute bliss! The Montpellier Chapter Spa is our great find,My husband has a 60 minute full body massage and I have a 30 minute massage followed by a 30 minute facial. We had our 5th session yesterday and it gets better and better. Alice's massage for Gerry has made him feel really good and totally relaxed. Sophie's 2 treatment package for me was a wonderful combination and I thoroughly recommend it. Great treatment, great advice.

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

On a recent trip to Cheltenham, my friend took me to the Montpellier for an afternoon tea and spa. The offer is £35 for afternoon tea and a 30 minute spa treatment which is incredibly good value for money. The afternoon tea wasn't a great start to the afternoon. There were issues with the service and quality but the manager was very professional in resolving these for us. However, the service and experience in the spa felt like we were in a totally different establishment and really made up for everything. The unwind room was wonderfully relaxing, with plenty of water and refreshments and beautiful Ren products to sample. We had a steam room before our treatments and decided to have massages together. I had an incredible back massage and the therapist was very attentive in ensuring that it was done to my specification. The service in the spa was outstanding and made our special occasion very memorable. I would definitely return to Cheltenham to visit the spa.

Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

My Husband & I visited The Montpellier Chapter for Afternoon Tea as part of our Alphabet Dating.

Although living in Cheltenham for a number of years we've never been inside. It is a beautiful building, very clean and chic but I had to go and find someone to serve us as there was no reception.

We were seated in the conservatory which was lovely and cosy, but the girl that served us looked hungover and bored to the bone.

The sandwiches came with far to much butter and some of the cakes were dry or stale, the tea cups were lovely and large.

I'm not sure I'd recommend the Afternoon Tea there, however I would like to go back and experience supper there.

I'll keep you posted on that experience...

Date of experience: January 2016