The Cheltenham Townhouse
$122
  • Restaurant
$196
$144
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
$70
$64
  • Breakfast included
$94
$88
$54
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham(Charlton Kings)(Great Value!)
$73
$68
The Rising Sun Hotel(Cleeve Hill)(Great Value!)
$81
Ellenborough Park(Cheltenham)
$166
$136
Priceline
All reviewshonesty bartown centrecul de sacpittville parkparking permitluxury roomthe main hotelthe lower ground floorpump roomfull englishbreakfast roomlovely loungebreakfast was excellentstreet parkingquiet arealovely hoteleasy parking
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great service on entering, delightful room lovely touches with the facilities in the room, a cracking comfortable bed with feather duvet . Great tea tray for the morning along with a great sized shower room. Then to make my day breakfast service and presentation was really top notch excellent value for money very handy for the Town centre and local eateries.

Room Tip: check out the web site all rooms are shown..
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

10 of us stayed and all agreed that the Townhouse was lovely. Staff were very helpful and the rooms were clean and spacious. A great location where you are close enough to the town without being right in amongst it all. Ideal location for the races which is a 15 minute walk. Breakfast was fantastic with lots of choice and I would definitely return here when visiting Cheltenham.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here the night of my work Christmas party. Lovely hotel, excellent location, friendly, helpful staff. My room, number 14 was small but nice with a huge comfy bed. Only slight problem was that I had to move my car by 9am, as the hotel's car park was full when I checked in. Also 10am checkout seemed a little bit early! I left my phone charger in the room, and it was posted back to me.

Overall, a delightful stay. I'll definitely stay here again and will recommend. Thank you!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Had a perfect weekend at this hotel for our first trip to Cheltenham. Lovely, clean and comfy room and kind and obliging staff. Situated near to racecourse and near town centre. Breakfast was first class and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We arrived later than we expected and having missed our appointment so were both very flustered. The staff was a delight and having calmed us down a bit we found lovely, clean. Spacious rooms. I would recommend this place highly to anyone wanting clean, pleasant rooms an service with a smile!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo