All Your Life Studios - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Better than expected, a lovely experience.

My daughter and I had a lovely afternoon out. The staff were excellent - friendly, welcoming and... read more

Reviewed July 26, 2016
MrsWelsh2015
Cardiff, United Kingdom
spa day with photoshoot

We arrived far to early, and due to a booking issue there were some delays, but overall we had a... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2016
Ellie B

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2016

Had a spa experience booked here and received a phone call from the manager to say this venue was shutting down and that I could have my details passed to another spa who did a similar thing but couldnt offer the same treatments ;o(

Date of experience: August 2016
6  Thank KarenBarnes62
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

An interesting experience for my friend and I. Booking was fine and straight forward by email. We had a phone call on the morning (during our journey) saying someone had phoned in sick and could they push our appointment back by 30 minutes, this was fine as traffic was bad. Staff were nice on arrival and we had a hot drink in the lounge, but then had to wait until gone 11 for our experience to start. Both my friend and I decided on a manicure but didn't realise we would be split up despite there being space for 2 people. We therefore spent 40 minutes on manicure or massage chair and swapped which was a shame. The manicure was fine but nothing special and the varnish chipped off by the afternoon. Next we waited together in the massage chair room and were told someone would come for us. After 30 + minutes we ventured to the toilet and sat in the lounge and eventually someone from make up came. This wasn't our thing at all and was very awkward. We weren't really listened to and the make up looked completely wrong for us- far too much and to heavy to look at. Also looked like the same brushes were being used for everyone. After another long wait in the lounge we decided enough was enough and left. There was no one on reception and no one at all down stairs so we left. An interesting experience but not for us at all. A very drawn out day.

Date of experience: August 2016
3  Thank 196Rachael88
Reviewed July 26, 2016

My daughter and I had a lovely afternoon out.
The staff were excellent - friendly, welcoming and professional - and the venue was nicer than I had expected, with parking onsite. The hair and make up team did an excellent job - I was particularly impressed with way they took time to find out what we wanted and made my 11 year old look 'age appropriate' rather than overly made up. The receptionist, beautician, hair and make up artists, photographer and the lady who looked after us while choosing the photos (who, I believe, was the manager) were all pleasant, helpful and made the experience relaxed and not the pressured situation I was expecting. Extra thanks to the photographer - he produced some gorgeous shots of my daughter, so I ended up buying a few, rather than just sticking to the free photo. I must stress that there was no pressure to do this, we could have had a completely free experience, if that's what we wanted.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Our day at life studio was fantastic. The staff were so lovely Siobhan and Georgie looked after my daughter and I nothing was too much trouble. We had lunch when we got there which was very nice. We had a facial each by Rosie the most relaxing one I have ever had. Make up and hair nice then an hour in the studio for our photo session which was great fun. A really fabulous day we will be going back. My only moan the place itself could do with a make over.

Date of experience: July 2016
Jaipal S, Manager at All Your Life Studios, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Hi Lesley,

You and your daughter were such a pleasure to have in the studio - everyone thoroughly enjoyed meeting you both!

Thank you so much for taking the time leave us a review, it's greatly appreciated.

We'll be seeing you again soon for your spa treatments - we can't wait!

Kind regards,

Georgie
Branch Manager

Reviewed July 24, 2016

We arrived at 10am, our GUARANTEED!!! time to be told that we had missed our slot by 1hr. We had received no phone or email notification to say that we should arrive at 9am. I had a printed confirmation of our 10am appointment in my hand but the receptionist said they were unable to fit us in. So we were turned away. Maybe not the end of the world if you hadn't driven 1hr to get there. So that was over two hours of my very valuable Sunday wasted and 90 miles worth of waste fuel. I am absolutely astonished at the level of incompetency. This was supposed to be a lovely experience for my daughter and I. We had carefully planned for this day, picked out outfits etc. So very disappointing. The only glimmer of a good comment I can add is that the receptionist Georgie offered the best service she could given the circumstances and was very apologetic. But really???? Not good enough guys. The more I think about how badly we were treated the more cross I am becoming.

1  Thank LittleAlmond
Jaipal S, Owner at All Your Life Studios, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Hi,

thanks for leaving your review.

It seems that this issue was caused due to problems with our independent booking agents own site. We have taken this up with them and apologise for the issues you've faced.

If you'd allow us a chance to redeem ourselves please drop us an email and we can go from there! As I'm sure you can see, this issue is very rare and the vast majority of visitors leave us great reviews!

Cheers