“Excellent value and Service.”
Review of House in the Tree

House in the Tree
Ranked #24 of 484 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have just returned from having a wonderful Sunday Roast at this Pub. Fantastic meal, fantastic service,fantastic atmosphere, and fantastic value.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

After one year or thereabouts the new owners have made the House in the Tree a place that I heartlily recommend. The staff are efficient and friendly and the food is great. They are usually busy so perhaps best to book ahead, especially weekends. This is a great place to eat if you are in the Cheltenham / Gloucester locality

1  Thank richardtaylor39
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Great service friendly staff and great food. What more do you need. Also I took the kids there on a Sunday for dinner and they couldn't have been nicer and kept offering the kids extras for eating their vegetables...

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Four of us went to dinner last night at The House in the Tree. I hadn't been in years but after seeing reviews on TripAdvisor, we thought we'd give it a try. It is a convenient place to eat between Gloucester and Cheltenham and we were coming from Gloucester to the racecourse so it was handy, easy to park etc. We were met by friendly staff and enjoyed good service throughout. The food was excellent and although I was too full myself for a pudding, I enjoyed sampling my friends' choices! Definitely will be going back. Oh and the prices are reasonable too. :-)

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Definitely worth a visit... great food..fabulous atmosphere ...friendly staff...great prices ....visiting that place again.