Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
A unique and fantastic experience.

Reviewed yesterday
Morrissey321
Cinderford, United Kingdom
Welcoming, bubbly and always happy

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LauraRosee
Cheltenham, United Kingdom

All reviews shellac manicure nail bar three weeks wet shave eyebrow threading hair cut barber shop hot towels glass of bubbly lovely environment fab experience write this review my mum on numerous occasions an absolute pleasure nothing is too much trouble great treat
Reviewed yesterday

I have been to Earl's & Co before but not for a few years since I don't live in the area. Last week, I was in Cheltenham and booked Earl's & Co for a hair cut.
Honestly it was the best hair cut i've ever had. Not only was the cut great, but the whole atmosphere in the place was uplifting, trendy and positive.
I was welcomed enthusiastically at the reception and I was offered a complimentary drink while I waited just five minutes to be called on through for my hair cut.
The hairdresser was called Kalina and she was so friendly and genuine. I'm quite a reserved person but I didnt find the conversation 'forced' or fake.
I left Earl's & Co feeling really positive and upbeat, and of course with a stylish new hair cut!
I live an hours drive from Cheltenham but Earl's & Co will be my regular hairdressers from now on.
Such a cool place!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Have been using Earl’s & co for several years for nail treatments, welcoming staff, good hospitality, overall pleasure

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My mum and I have been going here for over a year and we would never find anywhere else. All the ladies are so happy. Smiles everywhere! So professional and not to mention the glasses of bubbly upon arrival. They always seem to get our nails just right and exceed all expectations whenever we go. It is such a relaxing and inviting atmosphere, when you arrive for a quick appointment you find yourself staying for a while longer due to the fact you don't want to leave. We have been for nail appointments, eyebrow threading and massages and all have been relaxing and professional. Everyone in the establishment should be proud. Thank you :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday's visit to have a shellac manicure was another success courtesy of Maisie who has to be the, 'perfect perfectionist'!
She always takes time to do a really careful and excellent job and I really appreciated her managing to match up a particular colour that I wanted for a wedding. The manicures that I have had done at Earl's always last incredibly well and Jessica and the team always make me feel most welcome- as if seeing a good friend.
Thanks to all but especially Maisie; I'm not surprised that it is often difficult to get an appointment with her! ☺️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Earl’s & Co tonight for a Shellac Manicure. I have visited numerous times before but have not been in for about a year. The refurb of the salon looks amazing and as always the ladies were really welcoming and friendly and it felt like I had only been in yesterday not many months ago.
The service was second to none as always, and Jazzy Blue was really patient whilst I decided on colour and I’m thrilled with the result.
I can’t recommend this place enough and will definitely be back in a few weeks for my next treatment x

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Have visited a few times now. Staff are very friendly and the manicure is to a high standard. The bubbles on offer are an added bonus! I will be returning.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I have been a regular at Earl’s & co since it opened. Jess and the other ladies are incredible at what they do and I always come away an extremely happy and pampered customer.
I have just move to Bristol and am trying to find a nail bar that lives up to Earl’s & co extremely high standards! I am yet to find one!
Earl’s and co is the best nail bar in the South West by far!!

Reviewed September 21, 2018

I've been here quite a few times and I love it, the staff are all lovely and the Shellac manicure lasts for ages. Jess runs a friendly place where everyone chats and the lady herself gives the best hand massages!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

What a treat! Wish I had come sooner. Always one of those places I always thought about going to, but just never had the chance. The girls were absolutely lovely. I had both Maisie and Miss Jessica Maisie giving me the best pedicure I have had, and Jessica again, giving me the best shallac manicure. They give that extra attention to detail, make you feel very comfortable and are just a lovely bunch of girls :) thank you both once for the perfect morning, and will definitely be back once I’m back in the UK!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I love treating myself to a manicure at Earls! I started earlier this year when I asked friends for recommendations of where to get my nails done for my wedding and I've stuck with Earls since.

The girls are all lovely and you never feel rushed. Shellac manicure is £31.50 so a bit pricier than other places but the free repairs within 2 weeks and free removal make it good value. I had an issue with a nail chipping after a week and they fixed it with no fuss at all.

Treat yourself to an hour at Earls and you won't regret it. Shout out goes to Eliza who I had today and Maisie I've had before.