“The proof is in the picture!”
Review of Earl's & Co.

Earl's & Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: A Traditional Barbers with a Whisky Bar and Lounge, a Champagne Nail Bar and Massage Studio! Earl's & Co. is set in a three storey Regency building on Cheltenham's Regent Street. Offering Wet Shaves, Haircuts, Manicures, Pedicures, Shellac, Massage and more! A complimentary Champagne or Whisky with every treatment!
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm so pleased with my manicure and pedicure, I had to write and show you all! The photo I've uploaded here is of my toenails - MORE THAN THREE WEEKS in to my honeymoon. The girls at Earls and Co did my fingers and toes for my wedding - I've since been doing all manner of normally-nail-damaging activities, such as sailing, mountain biking, climbing trees, rock climbing, swimming in waterfalls, horseriding, walking on the beach, walking on dirt roads, kayaking... it's been the honeymoon of my dreams and was never designed to be compatible with my usual beauty regime - but I'm stunned that my nail varnish has lasted. It's not just in tact - it looks fresh and shiny and as if it was done just yesterday!

It's always an absolute pleasure to go to Earls and Co - the decor is beautiful, the girls are all lovely, and it's a wonderful treat to be able to have your nails done whilst sipping on champagne. It would be easy to assume the place might be a gimmick - all style and no substance. But suffice to say that's far from the case. It's stylish, classy, quality pampering at its absolute best!

Earlsandco, Owner at Earl's & Co., responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, we are thrilled that you enjoy coming to Earl's & Co. Thank you for telling others; word of mouth is so important to our business. We're delighted to have you and look forward to seeing you again.

All reviews
"feel relaxed"
"amazing massage"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 19, 2012

On visiting Cheltenham for the first time, I was lucky enough to make the weekend opening weekend in August for Earls & Co.
When you walk through the bright red door, you are welcomed with tradition, class, sophistication, professionalism and old fashioned customer service, the way it should be. And to add to the open evening, free champagne, macaroons, cheese and biscuits, what more does one person need!
Upon my consequental first visit, I was taken aback when I walked into the whiskey bar and lounge adjacent to the traditional barber section where a gentleman was having a traditional wet shave, something you only see and hear about in the New York/Frank Sinatra movies! The music played is perfect and creates atmosphere and oozes class, and with the use of the in house iPads, can select what music you wish to listen too...a niffty extra.
On further exploration, through a guided tour with a member of welcoming staff, discovered a picturesque champagne nail bar! Somewhere to escape!!!!! Absolutely fabulous, somewhere to relax, and be truly pampered. A free glass of champagne and strawberries, with a delightful and relaxing manicure and hand massage. I just had to buy the hand cream!!
The staff are so friendly and welcoming and I for one am not scared to shout out that Earls and Co is something of true modern/traditional twist, that I will visit every time I am in Cheltenham!
Please open one in Plymouth for when I'm at work and Leeds, for when I go home!
I hope you have a successful Christmas and a very prosperous New Year! See you soon Earls and Co.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Since my first visit to Earl's & Co, I have been back almost every week.
I thoroughly enjoy every visit to Earl's; I love relaxing with a coffee in the lounge and the decor throughout is beautiful. The Earl's girls are always friendly & welcoming.
I highly recommend a deep tissue massage & a manicure- especially one with a glass of bubbly! A great way to switch off for a little 'me time', or to enjoy with your friends and family.
I shall certainly be returning on a regular basis for the foreseeable future.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Visited Cheltenham recently to see friends my wife wanted a manicure before we went out for the evening. Friends took us to Earls & Co and even though we didn't have an appointment found a slot for my wife a couple of hours later. She had a great experience nails lovely hands felt great she said. I had a hair trim whilst I waited and a glass of whiskey, never seen any salon like this what a way to treat clients, very impressive. The haircut, very pleased with it.
I've seen a negative review on TA but frankly my wife and I couldn't fault it, excellent service and wife's nails still going strong after almost 3 weeks. You need to visit this salon yourself a great experience all round. Well done Earls & Co and thanks.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I really enjoyed my time at Earl's- I had a Shave and a Whisky (a Japanese Blend, which was divine!) then I sat in the lounge and used their WiFi to check emails. It was a great way to kill time while my wife went shopping!
I bought a Gift Voucher for my wife and daughter so I can come back while they get their nails done! :)
It's set out well, staff are great, and good value for money. 5 stars well deserved!