“Very Helpful”

Chapel Spa Cheltenham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: From the moment you step through the doors of Chapel Spa you'll know you've arrived at a unique and special destination. Set in the peaceful and picturesque surroundings of a 19th century chapel the Mediterranean-Style décor and eclectic interior exudes a luxurious ambience. As you walk through the candlelit lounge with it's stunning gallery and arched chapel windows you'll feel instantly relaxed and ready to let your worries drift away. Re-energise, relax, indulge and pamper!
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The setting is somewhat surprising as from the outside it doesn't do it justice. The staff are very helpful and are happy to show you were things are. If you come here as part of a group I would recommend that you book your treatments early advance as possible, to avoid disappointment not all of us could have our first choice. The facial that I had was really relaxing and smelt amazing, not only that you could chose what sort of music you liked, I had Emile Sande it was bliss.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"my mum"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was given a voucher for the 2 hour Seven Senses treatment at Chapel Spa for my birthday, and it was bliss. The building doesn't look that special from the outside, but inside it is a haven of calm with attractive seating and lighting. Some people were having tea, which looked delicious. I have had massages before at other venues, but this is the nicest I have been to in decor and ambience. The staff were very professional, and the treatment and massage were very relaxing and I certainly felt the benefit. I had heard good reports about Chapel Spa from friends, and I must agree with them!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My girlfriend and I went to Chapel Spa on a friday morning recently, to wind down after a couple of hectic weeks at work.........and it worked a treat!
We both opted for the 40 minute, back, neck and shoulder massage, and requested the dual-treatment room so we could have it together.
Everything was what you would expect from a nice spa - relaxing seating/waiting area, curtious staff, calmly lit rooms.
The twin treatment room was nice, if a little compact. A music choice is available during your treatment which adds a personal touch. The girls doing the treatments were very professional, which is great as I am not usually a fan of spa's. I felt very at ease. Although the girls have their routines with treatments, it still felt like it was personalised to you by asking about pressures and specific areas to focus.
I would certainly recommend it, and I will be definitely going back again soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went a group of us for a spa evening on a run-up-to-Christmas offer. We paid £52 and for that we had a generous tea with lovely sandwiches, cakes and scones with jam and cream, and a glass of white or mulled wine (I'm sure they'll make you tea if you ask nicely) which was lovely. Then we had included a half hour treatment - facial or massage. And we had the use of the small plunge pool surrounded with loungers and the steam room. Service was very good. A couple of things - the shower doors don't lock, the loo seats were a bit wobbly, and there could be a bit more light round the pool so you can see to read the magazines they provide. But I would definitely go again.

1  Thank Louise090