“Yummy cakes!”

Ranked #7 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Cheltenham
London, United Kingdom
“Yummy cakes!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I love this place! A warm and friendly family run cafe that does the best home made nosh and scrummy cakes in town.
And if they don't have sonething on the board they will go out of their way to alter something for you to suit your taste., nothing is too much trouble.
Also nice courtyard to the rear, a hidden gem that must be visited!

middlesbrough
“The best tuna sandwich I ever had!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Visited cafe moochoo back in march 2012 and only ordered a tuna sandwich as it was nearing the end of the day and most of the stuff had sold. Wasnt expecting too much if I'm honest, however it was the best tuna sandwich I've ever had, and I've not stopped banging on about it since. Infact, this sounds daft but it was one of the highlights of my Hen Weekend!

I usually take photos of all my nice food, cos im a bit of a Food geek, however i didn't take a photo of the amazing sandwich cos I thought to myself "it's only a sandwich" and once I started eating it I don't think it touched the plate for long enough for me to take one. Also had a
Coffee with my sandwich and it came to about £3.50 altogether. Bargain!

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“good food, goodatmosphere”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I have had lunch here a few times and it is always fresh with wraps sandwichws, home made cakes and specials. There are armchairs to sit in or tables and is very relaxing. The prices are very reasonable too. A lovely independent cafe.

• Visited March 2012
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Visited this place today for lunch having been before a few times when it was under different ownership. It's now even better! We both had a falafel wrap with mango chutney and red onion etc...wonderfully tasty! We finished off with a bit of banana cake and carrot cake...both beautifully moist and tasty. My husband had apple juice - good locally made stuff no concentrate in sight. We loved this place. Alongside the food, good friendly service too. Will definitely return.

• Visited March 2012
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Best little cafe in Cheltenham”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

If you fancy a home made cake & tea delivered with great service then go here! A lovely place to come and have a catch up with friends

• Visited January 2012