“Will be back”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Will be back”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Popped in for coffee and cake. Lovely atmosphere, staff we friendly and helpful. Great cake and coffee looking forward to coming back for a meal very soon.

2 Thank apnew2014

• Hungarian first
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great service, great atmosphere, and great service from a very patient member of staff, Marta! Couldn't do enough for me and my friends and was never too busy to help. Would highly recommend

2 Thank ConnorH91
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Nice to relax after a hard day at work”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We normally go to Copa for a drink once or twice a week for a drink but we decided to have a light meal as we were both hungry. A nice man served us drinks first at the bar, he suggested i dont have archers and lemonade as the lemonade wasn't working 100% and it might not taste the same, which i thought was nice as he could have served it anyway. We ordered 2 burgers which came out nice and quick (we were starving!!!) and the same man (tall, glasses, blondey, gingery hair) who served our drinks checked if everything was ok. the garden was quite busy but with a good atmosphere, i assume most were like us and enjoying a drink after work. Really enjoyed my time and wont hesitate to eat here again.

3 Thank John G
cork ireland
“let down”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Having eaten in Copa on a number of occasions previously I was very disappointed with the reduced menu, and reduced level of service also, when I visited recently. Service was very slow and no follow through by the staff. Although feedback was given to a very pleasant waiter about the sorry state of the chips and the general reduction in the quality of both menu and food, there was no follow up at all by a senior member of staff. The general impression was of a staff who did not care about meeting the needs of their paying customers. What a pity.

3 Thank holidayseekers
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“great place for a spot of lunch”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Went to this place with the family for a bit of a break from the shopping marathon my wife had embarked on. I have ti say say the service and food was great.
I got myself comfortable on a post lunch recce and was joined by the wife an hour later. I was pleased to see a good choice of ales and lager and managed to have a pint of brewdog before she joined me. The choice of food was excellent my wife went for the cdeasar salad and I had a burger. it is not terribly expensive but reassuringly it wasn't cheap.our bill came to about forty pounds and I was happy ot leave a tip.
I have to say that if you are after a three course slap up meal then it isn't the place for you but as a pub to pop in for a pub lunch when in town shopping then you could do a lot worse than copa.

I have scored it a five as I think that was the best burger ever, the beer is great and the service was excellent.

1 Thank James H