“Best tea room in Cheltenham”
Review of Well Walk Tea Room

Well Walk Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 27 Coffee & Tea in Cheltenham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy traditional, homemade scones, cakes, soups, quiches and more in this family-run tea room, in one of Cheltenham’s earliest shops. A unique experience taking tea amongst decorative antiques and textiles, a feast for the eyes and appetite. Vegetarian and gluten free options available.We are also able to cater for Private Parties, Hen Parties and Club meetings. Please get in touch with us and we would be happy to help.
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Best tea room in Cheltenham”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was visiting my daughter in Cheltenham and wanted to go somewhere nice for lunch. We were lucky to get a table as quite afew people were turned away afterwards as the place is very small. There isn't any choice of coffee except filtered but it is a tea room after all. I had a cheese scone which wasn't your usual chedder cheese scone but nice all the same and my daughter had quiche and salad, again it was unusal (no chedder used) but still delicious.
We shared a slice of rhubard cake and cream, it was a difficult choice as all the cakes looked devine.
Prices are very reasonable, our bill came to £10.50 which was good value for money.
The table is set with pretty crockery and small dainty cutlery, and the service is friendly and helpfull. I will look forward to returning again as this place is a real gem.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank oxgull

• Korean first
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent tea room”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I had delicious spiced parsnip soup , with a cheese scone and Nettle and Sweet Fennel tea . It was delicious, the service exemplary and the room has delightful antiques for sale. A really cosy atmosphere. A good Tea Room is hard to find and this is worth finding

2 Thank LizaCob
Ledbury, United Kingdom
“An afternoon tea experience.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our first visit to this amazing tea room. I purchased an afternoon tea for 4 voucher that just happened to appear on my computer one afternoon. What a lovely experience we had. Our table was booked but we turned up early as it was such a cold day. The staff were brilliant and let us get in the warm and presented us with lovely coffee whilst they carried on getting our tea ready. An amazing array of sandwiches, cakes and scones with jam and cream soon arrived with more coffee. It was a lovely sight and tasted wonderful too. We spent a lovely afternoon in this really warm and welcoming tea room. Staff were really lovely. Everything was great down to the proper tea cups and saucers . I`m sure we will be talking about it for a long while to come and cant wait to return . Thankyou all .

2 Thank Jeanette D
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
1,019 restaurant reviews
“Something Different”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Dropped in here for tea and cake after the cinema this afternoon to see what all the 'fuss' was about. It proved to be very pleasant, with good tea/cakes and chirpy service. Yes it is rather quirky and quaint, but well worth a visit if you are looking for something a bit different.

Cirencester
“Something Old Something New”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My first visit to this quaint and quirky tea room. I enjoyed every moment of the hour+ that my pal and I lingered over our coffee and sinful lemon drizzle and amoretti cake (must ask for the receipe next time). My delight started as we approached the tea room which is reminiscent of the Old Curiosity Shop. It is hung inside and out with wonderful old curios, antiques and bric-a-brac and our goodies were served on an ecclectic range of fine china and cutlery. The staff were simply charming and genuinely seemed to enjoy serving us. The menu prices were all so very reasonable and I can't wait to visit again. A truly delightful experience.

2 Thank Kate C