“Humming Bird better”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I must admit the i have only ever had the Swallow Bakery's Sausage roll and it was not pleasent I didn't manage to eat all There was to much meat beleive it or not and the texture was not nice either, Bit the pastry on the outside was Very Good.

1  Thank Ella V

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Just nipped in for a bite after the gym, and I was so disappointed. The table that we sat at was sticky, and the food was ridiculously priced. I chose a 'tart' which was actually a luke warm quiche and which cost me £5 for a 6cm squared pastry. I also had some salad which cost £2 a spoon and consisted of 1 and a half tomatoes and a sprinkling of wilted rocket that was hanging off my plate. This little snack cost me £7! Really unhappy and I can't believe how overpriced and stingy the portions are. Won't be going back. No ambience whatsoever.

3  Thank nbones
Reviewed September 17, 2012

i was in cheltenham recently for a weekend to visit some relatives and they took us to the swallow for some lunch. First class product and a first class service was given to us from a lovely fellow called David,,,, we will definitely be back!

9  Thank John o
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Lovely cakes and fresh salad, sandwiches, quiches etc. Slightly overpriced but good surroundings and location.

4  Thank Hels_Bels_Robo
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Today was the fifth or sixth time I have popped in here for coffee and yesterday I called in for a snack lunch. For lunch I had a cream cheese and smoked salmon bagel with a small portion of chips. Loads of smoked salmon, hot freshly cooked chips - delicious. Not having a sweet tooth it is great to find somewhere for coffee where you can get a savoury snack. The cheese straws at just 50p each are perfect with a delicious black americano. Service with a smile, clean and comfortable surroundings and a newspaper to read. Well done. The only down side is the continuing scaffolding outside the large building this is located in. I know that is nothing to do with The Swallow but someone needs to exert some pressure on the owners to get it sorted.

8  Thank Annie H