“Great food if a little pricey”
Review of MASALA BITES - CLOSED

MASALA BITES
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Only opened on 1st November 2010
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I made a visit to this place primarily as I could use my taste card here

The food was really tasty I thought the amount of meat in the dishes was a bit on the low side it that said it was a very nice meal

I think I would give the thali a try if I was to visit again

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Found it really hard to find a good indian since moving here 12 months ago. But this is IT.
3 times we have been now and excellent food and service every time. Faultless. Will be going back again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

This buffet is built fit the owner to make money. You can only order one main at a time and takes ages for it to brought to the table.
At the end if the meal, told no credit card accepted, and that I had to go out to a cashpoint to get cash.
Very very disappointed

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
US1978, Manager at MASALA BITES, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Sir, We are really sorry that you were disappointed on Sunday night. We have been running our 'CREATE YOUR OWN BUFFET' for £8.95 per person. This offer includes starters, main curry, side vegetable, rice & naan. With our offer customer order what they need & as much as they need, while they are dining in our restaurant on Sunday and Monday evenings. Our offer menu clearly indicates that all our dishes are freshly cooked and we do not reheat or served pre-cooked food for our customers.

On Sunday we had a problem with our credit card machine due to a problem with our internet connection, this is not something that is within our control..

We hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wow, one of the best takeaways ever; made an otherwise normal Friday night very tasty.

Pleas please please try the Shrimp Puree. It is just out of this World amazing (and not at all what I expected from the description).

Delivery was free and very prompt. Two starters and two mains came to £33 but I would have happily paid double.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Monday night just had a fabulous buffet at Masala Bites, good selection of starters (10) and main courses (20). You can have as many courses as you wish but make sure you eat them all because there is a £2 charge per course if your eyes are bigger than your belly!!!
A good way to sample the normal menu at a fraction of the cost. i highly recommend a visit on sunday or monday evening. the cost is £8.95 per person it is excellent value with pleasant friendly staff,

2  Thank david H