Tripadvisor
Cheltenham

“Friendly, great value for money ”
Review of Son of Steak

Order Online
Ranked #27 of 62 Quick Bites in Cheltenham
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Zsofi, our waiter was very knowledgable and explained the difference between the different steaks. Love the atmosphere and the quality of the steak is incredible. Best steak in Gloucestershire I have to stay. Really good price point too.

Date of visit: January 2020
GeneralManagerAA, Owner at Son of Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your kind review, i will make sure Zsofia hears what a great job she did and we look forward to having you back in soon!

Write a reviewReviews (87)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing food, steak cooked to perfection! After my first visit here a couple of months ago, I've been very excited to come back and it did not disappoint the second time around. Very reasonably priced for the quality of food and the service from Daniel was fantastic.

Looking forward to coming back

Date of visit: January 2020

we are so pleased with how well your visit was here with us, and glad you was not disappointed. I will pass it on to Daniel so he knows what a great job he did, we look forward to seeing you agian soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time visiting and I’m very impressed. Was greeted at the door by dan who was very polite and friendly. He gave good recommendations and made sure he checked up on us to see if everything was ok. Food arrived quickly and tasted amazing. Thanks to dan we will definitely be returning..

Date of visit: January 2020

Hi, I'm happy to hear that you had a great sevice delivered by Dan and you enjoyed your meals. Thank you for your feedback, I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was the first time I’d visited and I will certainly be back. I liked the way you ordered on the menu (similar to Nando’s), service was spot on, food was delicious. It was great value for what we got and it was so fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: January 2020
GeneralManagerAA, Owner at Son of Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Finally visited although undertaking vegan January (whoops!). Service was excellent, particular mention to Sophia who went the extra mile. The service is Nando’s style self service affair which is fine with me. Good selection of meat dishes on the menu with 4/6 vegan options. We had a burger and a steak, both were cooked to perfection. All the sides were delightful although the slaw was a little dry for me. Service was prompt. If you want to be lavished in service and waited on hand and foot this isn’t the place but that’s reflected in the price which is about £2-6 under most pub prices. Drinks reasonably priced. Overall we had a lovely experience at a reasonable cost. Thanks for a great and speedy meal.

1  Thank 939ryanf

Hi,

Thanks for the great feedback, always great to hear when we have some one enjoy themselves.

We hope to see you again soon