“Good food let down by terrible service.”

Joules Pizzeria, Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 460 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Joules is the perfect place to meet and relax. Whether it is a leisurely breakfast, a fantastic coffee with friends, a light bite, a quick drink or lingering over a sumptuous dinner we really do have it all. We are passionate about our food with fresh local produce used as much as possible and our Pizzas are second to none!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Visited with my Granparents on a quiet Monday night. Starters took nearly 40 minutes to come out despite us being one of the few people in there. We were given a mumbled excuse about a issue with the pizza oven but where not told whilst we were waiting. Mains took a further 1hr to come out. Food when it arrived was very good. But not worth the wait.

clarence99, Owner at Joules Pizzeria, Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Hi, I was very pleased to hear that the food was good but very disappointed to hear that service was very slow. In order that I can investigate the reasons for this and apologise personnaly can you please contact me on 01242 580411. Thanks and Regards Chris

There are newer reviews for Joules Pizzeria, Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for the last weekend of June and the first couple of days in July with 2 work colleagues (the restaurant is part of the hotel). We ate here on our first night as we were all pretty tired from travelling and again later during our stay. Both times the food we ordered was excellent. In fact I dined in again a further 2 nights when my work colleagues left. I have to say every dish we tried was of a very good standard. I had the steak one night which was extremely good. They have an extensive menu but all is freshly cooked which is pretty amazing given the choice. I would not hesitate to recommend Joules if you are staying in the area. Food is good, staff friendly and attentive and the dishes are good value for the money.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Dined here on Saturday evening with my wife and two boys (12 & 9). We all had great meals, with very good service. Two had the pasta & chicken main courses which went down very well, I had great ribs and our youngest demolished a wonderful lasagne. We were looked after very well by the staff. Will definitely re-visit when next in the area.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This restaurant has my vote! Whilst on an overnight trip to Cheltenham, we were looking for somewhere lovely to eat and spend our evening. Joules was recommended to us by our hotel and it didn't disappoint. Fabulous food, amazing service and a lovely atmosphere. Will definitely be returning here on our next visit. Couldn't of hoped for a more enjoyable evening with the most beautiful food. Thank you to all the staff!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We live very nearby and often pop in for a drink and sometimes food. The staff are very friendly and the food is always good and freshly made.