“perfect day out”
Review of Turkish Grille Restaurant - CLOSED

Turkish Grille Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 60 seater very friendly family restaurant.Very reasonable in price. Turkish -Med cuisine,Occasional belly dancing entertainment. Has a real very nice fireplace Children are always welcome.Open seven days a week.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I came here with my friends for weekend out and it was my first time i went there.i loved this restaurant so much because of the very friendly service and it very cosy and warm place. The staff in the turkish grille restaurant was very polite and helpful. i cant say a word about the food because i dont remember the last time when i eat delicious food like that. it was an unforgetable day out for me i will go as soon as possible again.

There are newer reviews for Turkish Grille Restaurant

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went here for a lunch "trial" this afternoon and wasn't disappointed. Had the £6.99 for 3 courses and would quite happily go back in the evening again.

Service was spot on and finished off nicely with some Turkish Tea and Turkish Delight on the house.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We ate here on Saturday night as part of a weekend away in Cheltenham to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. The restaurant was cosy and warm and the food delicious. The best thing was the lovely service...the waiter was very helpful with my questions about the food (I'm pregnant so have to be careful about a few things) and the owner came out to see if we were enjoying our meal and congratulated us on our anniversary. All in all a very pleasant and good value evening.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Ok, it was 6pm valentines night and we decided to go out to eat... After calling numerous places and getting nothing but refusel I called the Turkish grill and found they had room for us :) We arrived with a warm welcome and a roaring fire which we sat as close to as possible. When choosing food we had no idea about the concept but the waiter was more than helpful and help us to chose. Starter was great and perfect for sharing and the pitta bread!!!!! I took one home! Main course was the best chicken I have ever eaten! It was arguably a tad salty but perfectly cooked. When it came to desert, in my opinion, avoid it.... It's not great, at all.... But the rest of the food was so good and service such that it still gets 4 stars....

And a half.

1  Thank Mesonplace
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Wow! We went to this restaurant for the first time this evening.
From the moment we entered we felt a warm glow inside us. The fire was roaring, the welcome was friendly and the food was perfect.
The icing on the cake was the owner, who came to chat with us and felt like he had known us for years.
The food, yes the food was immense. Great cubes of lamb and chicken. Flavours that danced on the tongue and authentic drinks to wash it all down.
We loved the bottles that the beers came in and the owner is going to give a job lot of them to us for our wedding!
Tradition, flavoursome, welcoming, good value, friendly, and fun.
THE GRILLE IS THE PLACE TO EAT.
We have never written a review before, but felt it would be a crime to keep this one to ourselves.

1  Thank Peter S