“Fantastic Service”
Review of Daphne Restaurant

Daphne Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 473 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I originally visited with some friends & we had a fantastic meal so it was the obvious choice when choosing a restaurant to visit with my Mum & sister to celebrate our Mums birthday.
We had a fantastic meal which as well as tasting great was very reasonably priced and at the end of our meal they brought over a small birthday cake & a card for my Mum.
We will certainly be returning. The only surprise was the lack of other diners, (it was a Thursday), is this fantastic restaurant Cheltenhams best kept secret?

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I'm not sure why this restaurant rates so highly because of the three Turkish restaurants in Cheltenham this is the worst. The food was nice but nothing to shout about and not particularly good value. The service wasn't great and all in all we left feeling quite disappointed and as a result we won't be going back. The highlight of the night was the little charm given to all at the end of the meal.

1  Thank mbk80
Reviewed September 5, 2011

It's nice to go somewhere that is a bit different. The food was really lovely and all the staff took great care of us, advising us about the menu and giving us a little keep sake at the end of the meal.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

I booked a table at Daphne for 7 people to celebrate my 30th birthday and engagement. We thoroughly enjoyed the Meze starter. The main courses followed and everyone enjoyed their different dishes. The food was fresh and full of flavour. We skipped dessert as everyone was too full. To my surprise the staff at Daphne brought out a birthday cake, with a hand painted card, a turkish bracelet and key ring! I could not believe the generosity and unique service at Daphne. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Very quiet on the evening we went but could not have asked for more. The food was sensational - really couldn't fault anything - and the baklava was the best we have had anywhere. This restaurant deserves to be full every night. Definitely the best meal I've had in Cheltenham. Delicious!

1  Thank Sue2404