All reviewsbrewery quarterthyme restaurantgreat locationnearby ncp car parkdiscount cardhenrietta streetfourth floorhigh streettown centrecentral locationmeal dealclean roomsbed and pillowsclose to shopsthe breakfast areaon arrivalevery member of staff
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night for a shopping trip. All staff we met were extremely friendly and helpful, rooms were spotless and had everything you need. We were on the top floor and slept very well, no noise at all. We didnt eat at the Premier Inn as it is in the Brewery Quarter and there was a variety of places to eat. We look forward to returning.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Very good overall standard - Excellent customer care and friendly atmosphere. I have been staying here a number of times now and I have never been disappointed. The staff members are approachable and go out of their way to meet your needs.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed November 7, 2017

My room was great, comfortable, warm, clean, bright and faultless.
Lovely, friendly helpful staff, I even got a car park discount.
The location is perfect right in the heart of the town centre with restaurants, etc.

The ONLY downside is the breakfast. Except for the porridge and fruit, the quality of the full Engish breakfast is VERY low. The sausages should definitely be binned.
To be fair, this seems to be a common problem across other Inns also. I've experienced this twice at the Horsham branch also.

Beautiful stay and I'll use the Premier Inn chain again and again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

We decided to go for a well named hotel to stay in cheltenham. We didn’t want to pay over the top, but enough to have good quality & service, in a decent place.
Ok, on arrival the man on reception was helpful and polite. A positive.
The room itself was clean & tidy & what was expected.
The only negative was, no fridge
The breakfast was standard, not delicious, just ok- the price is slightly over the top for what is on offer!
The waitressing was slightly unprofessional, to be handed the food pad to tick what we wanted to eat dropped the standards of the restaurant.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Me and my friend stayed over after Cheltenham races and really enjoyed our stay.
Premier Inn staff in Cheltenham were really helpful and nice.
I would definitely recommend to stay if you are planning a night out, as it the location of the hotel is very handy.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends