Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Value for money... great for kids...big & small

Reviewed today

laura b
Ventnor, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,560 results
All reviews king penguins penguin feeding nature reserve dinosaur trail beautiful birds different species few hours feeding times nature walk unusual birds wide variety of birds jurassic walk bird land play area couple of hours lovely afternoon value for money
Reviewed today

We visited here on a wet November day. If you get your timing right you'll see all feeding times. Our granddaughter (4 years) was fascinated. The keeper was very informative and professional. Allow at least 3-4 hours for the visit. Prices are reasonable compared to other similar attractions in the Cotswolds. Well worth a visit!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great family day at Birdland. Took me completely by surprise. I thought we’d maybe spend an hour there, but we ended up spending the whole day. Very beautiful setting, kept up to a high standard, lots to do and see. Amazing to get so close to the king penguins. Penguin talk was great. Would highly recommend. My toddler keeps asking to ho back!

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for visiting Birdland and I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed the day. We look forward to welcoming you back with your little one soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We has a wonderful time walking around here. We had lunch in the cafe which was nice and clean. A bit expensive but nice. The animals were fantastic and lots do see and lots of things going on throughout the day. Thank you.

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for visiting Birdland - I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed the day and lunch in the cafe.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have been here a couple of times and its a nice place to spend a couple of hours.

The park is well laid out, always tidy and there is a lot to see.

If you have young children that are learning about dinosaurs there is a Jurassic journey that you can follow.

Well worth a visit and you can also take in the village of Bourton on the Water.

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for visiting Birdland and for taking the time to post a review - I'm so pleased to hear you enjoy visiting us.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My little (10month) boy absolutely loves Birdland, we live a 10 min walk away from it and tend to go at least once or twice a week.

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for being such a regular visitor to Birdland! I'm so pleased to hear your little one loves their visits - I hope you have a membership and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great few hours here and will be coming again shortly. The talks and the animals are great and the Jurassic walk was fantastic. The only let down for the trip was the cafe to which i have emailed them direct.

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for visiting Birdland and I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit and will follow up your email to the cafe.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a fantastic day here ... we were lucky to have beautiful weather on a Tuesday in early October. The highlight was the King Penguins ... the keeper was informative, amusing, and a really nice guy. I recommend a visit here if you're in the area.

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for visiting Birdland and I'm so pleased to hear you had lovely weather for your visit.
We really appreciate the recommendation.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Birdland with my wife. Before we went in we didn’t have much expectation. But this place is amazing, packed with birds. We love to see the penguins and the flamingos. We very much enjoyed it. Unfortunately we only stayed for few hours as we had other places to visit. But we will definitely come to visit Birdland again with families and friends.

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for visiting Birdland and I'm so pleased to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good fun afternoon, not to crowded. Make sure your there at 2.30 for penguin feeding, hilarious. Can recomend

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for visiting Birdland and delighted to hear that you enjoyed the penguin feeding - it's a definite highlight!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been twice on our visits to the Cotswolds and find it a lovely little place to see and lots of different birds are available to look at. I feel like some areas need a bit refreshing and attention, but there are also some lovely new sections.
My boys (5 &2)really enjoyed the dinosaur adventure too. It is quite well done but could do with a bit more maintenance
Overall a lovely way to spend a few hours and see some exotic birds up close.

Simon B, Manager at Birdland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for visiting Birdland and I'm delighted to hear you that enjoy visiting. As you'll have seen from the new sections this year - we are working our way around the Park and upgrading some of the older habitats.

We do hope you'll return again.