“Fab cottage in beautiful location - we've already...”

Review of Tilly's Cottage

The back garden of Tilly's Cottage
The ford nearby The living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The ford nearby
The living room
Relax in front of the log burner
Come dine with me!
All mod cons in the kitchen
Main Bedroom - a double
Double bedroom
Second bedroom made up as a single room
Second bedroom made up as a twin
Modern bathroom
Eating al fresco
The front of Tilly's Cottage
Feed the ducks
Bourton on the Water - Venice of the Cotswolds
Bourton in the snow
Lower Slaughter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SurreyLin...
Surrey
“Fab cottage in beautiful location - we've already re-booked!”
Reviewed May 25, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

The booking process with owner Jo was efficient, friendly and hassle-free. Communication prior to arrival was excellent with easy to follow directions & simple entry instructions.
On arrival we discovered cosy, comfy and spotlessly clean accomodation complete with quality furniture, bedding and kitchen items. The kitchen and bathroom are modern and sqeaky clean (& bathroom has a great shower). The bedrooms were cosy and welcoming. The lounge/dining area was relaxing and comfortable. There was a lovely patio area to the rear which we were able to chill in as we got lucky with the weather!
The cottage was literally a 4 minute stroll to the centre of the gorgeous village of Bourton-on-the-Water with its delightful river running through the middle and an array of restaurants, coffee shops and cute souvenir type shops. It was a great benefit to have a dedicated parking space and not have to jostle for a parking place each time we went out.
Tourists who stay here are very welcome/encouraged to bring their dog with them and the cottage is clearly dog-friendly. I'm not a dog lover so I was a little concerned that it might have that 'doggy smell' to it, but no! Even with my acute dog detection sense of smell I would never have known that a dog had been in there.
What more can I say?...............in my lifetime I have lost count of the number of accomodations that I have stayed in, both home and abroad, but this is the first time I have ever re-booked to return to the same one! That speaks volumes! Be sure to visit this lovely cottage in this super part of the world!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing