“Fab!”
Review of Dragonfly Maze

Dragonfly Maze
More attraction details
Owner description: A traditional yew hedge maze but with a twist! At The Dragonfly Maze, instead of simply trying to find your way to the centre you have to find the 14 clues dotted around our pathways. Only then will you be able to discover the Golden Dragonfly hidden inside the ornate central pavilion. Great fun whether you are 5 or 75.Been to visit us before?Then ask about our extra puzzle!Do our "Village Trail" around Bourton (£1)Take a walk around our beautiful village picking up clues along the way. If you can answer our hidden question come back to us to claim your "Village Genius" sticker!PRICESAdult £3Under 12 £2.50Senior £2.50Under 4s FreeFAMILY TICKET - 2 Adults plus 2 Under 12s - £9
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Took my two boys (10 & 6) around and we all loved it. My ten year old went off on his own and actually did better than me. We had great fun 'competing'. I actually got 'stuck' in the maze with my 6 year old who I eventually let take the lead and he led me the right way (!). I thougth before hand that the maze would be too small and too quick but it is a quality, perfect little gem. The puzzle aspect is an excellent idea and well delivered. I had googled "Top UK Mazes" before and this wasn't on the list which is a shame, as it deserves to be!

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We visited with our 6 and 11 year old, and children and adults were all delighted with the maze, the rebus, and the reveal. The first clue to the puzzle would have been a show-stopper for this American family, but luckily the owner anticipated that and helped us out.

1  Thank AnnTunstall
Reviewed October 28, 2012

a nice little activity for all ages! a maze with a few puzzles to solve in order to find the dragonfly. very enjoyable and worth the £3 per adult price!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This place is a wonderful treat for the kids and adults alike. The maze is very well maintained and well laid out. You are given a clue sheet at the entrance and as you make your way around the maze you find stones with pictures or words once you have completed the clue list you try and find your way to the centre (this is easier said than done) and work out the clues to find the dragonfly in the dome house. The children had a wonderful time and was well worth a trip to see it.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

So it doesn't look like a large hedge maze, and they suggest it takes 20minutes. As two adults we were in there nearly an hour, finding all the different clues and finding our way round. The kids we saw in there were having fun running around.
Only costs £3 per person and adds a bit of dimension to a trip to Bourton-on-the-Water.