“Excellent valve for money food excellent”

China Town Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I live in Liverpool where we have excellent Chinese cusine I eat often in this restaurant when visiting my son the food is excellent and so is the prices the restaurant needs some decorating but you get excellent service very friendly people and very clean if you like Chinese I would recommend this place to eat

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Everything was grubby, shabby and down at heal. Very 2nd rate chinese food circa 1970's complete with heavy use of food dye. The Green curry reminded me of the Exorcist film so much uch that I had to leave it vertually untouched despite being hungry. (Very rare for me!)

Goodness knows what the many Chinese Visitors to Bourton think should they haplessly venture into it for a meal. If so, I would love to see your review.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Needs up dating.
But you cannot knock the food. It was very nice and hot.
Service was good. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having had very disappointing meals in the various surrounding restaurants particularly at the Rose Tree. We decided to try this restaurant and we weren't disappointed. The food was excellent served by pleasant Chinese staff in a pleasant setting and affordable cost.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just had a delicious meal at the China Town restaurant. Had the eat all you can menu. Nothing was too much trouble. We like salt and chilli spare ribs not on the menu, it was no trouble to get them for us. Highly recommended. .

1  Thank Pat S